Download the demo content for your theme to get quickly started and set up your theme just as the demo is. Each download comes with the demo content (.xml file ) as well as the demo widgets (.wie file) for themes.
Please unzip the .zip file you downloaded and start importing.
How To Import
- Go to Tools > Import > WordPress
- Install the WordPress Import plugin (to import demo content)
- Click Browse and import the XML file (.xml)
- Check Import and Download Files if you want the images from the demo content imported.
- Install the Widget Importer & Exporter plugin (to import demo widgets)
- Go to Tools -> WordPress Importer & Exporter
- Click Choose File and import the WIE file (.wie)
- After uploading the .xml and .wie files, all of your pages will show up in your main nav by default. To complete setup, go to Appearance > Menus to set up your main menu navigation.
You should now have both the theme content and the theme widgets set up just like our demo. Hopefully with this content and our theme tutorial you can fully understand how to work your HappyTheme!